Saturday 16 August 2014

Is it just me?

The world at the moment seems to be quite a mixed up and messed up place, and it's not looking as if it's going to get any better any time soon, infact, my gut tells me, war is looming.

We have religious based groups trying to take over parts of the world to enforce their version of the faith's rules upon us. We have the likes of Russia who resorted to shooting down a plane. We have public cases where racism shows it's head and that it's still alive within our police services.... all horrible stuff, and I've not even scratched the surface here.

You know what I find more disturbing? The fact that we can't just see people for what they are... people. The saying is true that we are all just human being's, trying to be. We are all equal and should be treated as such, yet, we're not, far from it infact.

When I look at a person, I don't see a race, I don't see a sexuality, I don't see a sex... I see a person, whom, until they piss me off, should be treated with the same respect that I expect to be treated with... and doing this for years, has done me quite well.

In short, I'm worried about where we are headed at the moment as a human race. Are we really going into a world war to try and end all wars? Are we really going to allow the murders of innocent people for much longer, in any part of the world and for whatever reason?

This has all got to stop.

3 rules to live your life by.

No comments:

Post a Comment