Sunday 24 August 2014

Delay to Life With Bev on Youtube.

Yip.

What?

The title kind of says it all really.

Ok, you want the full story then? Well...

Earlier this year I had a really good laptop, an acer aspire 5058t or something like that, it was literally the bomb, nothing could go wrong with the software on it, it could knock out a 5 minute full HD video in under half an hour, it was perfect... But the laptop had been failing for some time in the physical sense.

Some screws had come loose in 2013 at the base of the screen, it had 2 metal arms that hold the screen to the laptop, so of course when several screws came out of one arm, it cracked the plastic screen frame and of course then put more pressure on the other arm, which after a few months, became detatched from the screen itself. I didn't have the money to get this fixed, so of course the antenna for wifi snapped, meaning it couldn't get much of a signal, the wires for the screen went, so the screen stopped working.... meaning I had to use an external screen.... which over the course of a few months, the connection for began to come loose.... It all came to a head when I opened up the laptop to try and fix it. A billion and one screws had to be undone and most broke due to the age of the laptop, and that's where the laptop is upto as we speak. It's in several bits.

Now, my facebook friends and twitter followers maybe, know that I'm now in a relationship, and with a guy who knows about computers a little bit more than me. So I borrowed my friends laptop and have since pimped it up with different versions of windows and of course, tried to get some video editing software put on it... which I managed to do on one version of windows... before it broke the laptop.

Because of all this, Life with Bev has been put on hold. I'll admit now, theres 2 episodes already filmed, so these should be coming out as soon as I can get some video editing software to work.

So the video blog of this, WILL be making a return.... just not anytime soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment