Friday 7 June 2013

Let's talk about sex.

Hi mum, stop reading.

Hi nana, i didn't know you could use the itnernet but the same applies to you as above.... oh and any other family reading...

As i sit here at 4:10am typing this out, i can feel that my sexual fire's have been relit and it feels... amazing. You see for me sex has always been abit of a "blah" kind of topic, sure i've made endless sexual jokes and certainly had some fun in my time, but for a while now i've kept myself back from the sexual scene.... until recently.

Sex for me as some of you may have read before started at a young age, fooling around. It wasn't amazing, but it was fun while it lasted. As i've grown up and moved from relationship to relationship and of course had the usual one night stands, sex has always been a part of my life. Sex for me has never really been mind blowingly amazing, i mean sure, it was fun, but there was never really something that made me sit up and go "wow, that was ace, lets do it again".

After my last attempt at sex was kind of awful, i wanted to keep myself back, partly through a lack of confidence and motivation. I was busy finding myself out first (in a sort of personality sense). I had a lack of confidence because of a lack of money... yes, money of all things. This was all until recently.

I changed a few weeks ago and it was literally over nothing, but already, i've got a plan in store.

You see, while random sex is all fun and games, it does allow a person to practise and learn, for me, this is just what is needed. Sure i will return to dating soon, but for the mean time, im just having fun and lots of it.

Along the way this time, im learning new things about myself and continuing to impress myself with what im now able to do. Yes, that does reffer to certain things in the bedroom, which maybe one day i'll explain to you about.

But for now... my sex life is making a come back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment