Sunday 21 April 2013

Why i tested on camera...

Yesterday this video went live....


It's where i got tested on camera for all to see, for HIV. Some people have already put into question my motive for doing this so i want to take this little bit of time to explain it...

Basically, since to took Life With Bev from being purely on youtube to this blog, i have called many time for people to know their own status when it comes to sexual health. Yet i myself haven't always known what my own status is. I'm also aware that some people didn't quite know how HIV was tested for, or may have been afraid of taking the test themselves. I'm a complete wuss when it comes to thing's like this, but if i can do it... anybody can.

As this is being typed, i've got the packet here to send off, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow now before it'll be sent off. I should hear back within about a week of me sending it off and as i said towards the end of the video, i will be posting my results in the info section of the video.

Today, my finger knows what has happend to it last night, so i still don't like using it, but it's not too painful to stop me from doing anything, infact i bleached the kitchen from top to bottom before and my finger didn't hurt, so you've nothing to worry about after the test.

I hope that this clear's stuff up for people and like other's have said, knowing your status could lead to HIV being stopped from being spread, take the test and KNOW YOUR STATUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment