Friday 11 March 2016

I'm obsessed with a street artist...





Above is a video of the street performer I have come to know only as Mimo, although the artists real name I am unsure of. I have grown over a few weeks to love this artist and his wacky ways.



Being a street performer is hard work, it's something even I couldn't do and i'm known to go on a stage and perform for upto 400 people at a time which can be difficult, but with a basic plan in mind, it can be done. This sort of work though, actually being on the street and not knowing your audience or anything, is a scary prospect even for me. Here though you can see, this guy does it brilliantly, and can go anywhere in the world with this act.



Language is no barrier for this performer as you might have been able to guess, which means that anywhere in the world, he can be sure that people will understand what he means or even the songs that he sing's, which I have seen in the past include the james bond theme, funeral march, wedding march and many more.



I have still a lot to learn about this artist, but I am 100% a fan of his work. He is brilliantly entertaining and must be a thrill to see in real life, which I would love to see one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment